Axia Review: Is Trading with This Broker the Right Option for You?
A sign of the most reliable brokers is that they bring together all the valuable factors essential for a remarkable trading experience. Axia is a prominent platform that has assembled several services to facilitate financial traders.
Can they meet your expectations? Let’s find out. Here, we will review multiple sides of Axia to help you decide whether this broker is right for you.
About the brand
Axia is an FSA-regulated brand with a diverse assets index and cutting-edge financial technology. The broker includes a superior educational section, multiple trading platforms, diverse account categories, and committed customer support to maintain an ultimate environment for market participants.
It has bagged two CFD broker awards this year in the “fastest growing” and “most innovative” categories.
Axia allows users to trade 50 leading currency pairs, giving them access to the ultra-liquid forex market amid reliable conditions
Members can also trade stocks online with fixed spreads and advanced charting tools to benefit from the stock market’s movements. Further, Axia also supports CFD trading on a large variety of top indices and commodities, to facilitate traders with high growth opportunities.
Axia trading platforms
The brand consolidates the proprietary AxiaTrader Web and Mobile, as well as an MT5 platform.
- AxiaTrader Web assimilates an intuitive trading system with lightning-fast execution, as well as diverse indicators like sentiment analysis, trading alerts, charting tools, and a financial calendar.
- AxiaTrader Mobile includes a user-friendly interface with advanced functionalities such as real-time alerts, risk-management tools, and customized signals.
- The globally popular MetaTrader5 is an ultra-rich platform packed with valuable trading indicators, graphic objects, execution modes, and other sophisticated features like EA compatibility.
Axia integrates a comprehensive educational center with three separate sections. The ‘market research’ tab includes financial news, technical analysis articles, and videos, whereas the ‘trading tools’ segment accommodates the economic calendar and live trading signals. Users can also access several beginner and advanced-level trading guides in the ‘trading books’ section.
Axia puts forward five account types to help traders approach markets according to their feasibility. The accounts differ from each other as per the deposit limits, leverage ratios, spreads, and many other features, where the highest account holders are provided with the best services and support. Here are the available account types with their minimum account sizes:
- Bronze: $500
- Silver: $2500
- Gold: $10,000
- Platinum: $50,000
- Diamond: $250,000
- Several exclusive bonuses and promotional offers
- Detailed FAQs section
- A variety of funding methods, including credit/debit cards, wire transfers, and online payments
- Customer support is not available seven days a week
- No MT4 platform
- Clients from the US, Canada, and European Economic Area are not supported
Axia is a regulated trading broker enlisting a variety of sophisticated tools, as well as diverse financial instruments. The broker furnishes a high-technology platform, equipped with customized trading objects and advanced indicators, to connect traders with financial markets. Moreover, the brand accommodates a reasonable fee structure, account managers, a dedicated support team, and different account types among other features, enacting an overall constructive trading environment.