Cornerstone Literacy convenes a series of events throughout the year to provide ongoing professional development opportunities to partner schools and districts, as well as others committed to improving student literacy. We are pleased to announce that Ellin Keene will be presenting demonstration lessons, coaching demonstrations, and an after-school session during her April visit to Springfield. Anchor School and Tier 2 school principals and ILSs are welcome to attend all demonstrations and professional development.
- Intermediate Demonstration Lesson, 8:30-11:30 AM (ILSs only)
- Primary Coaching in the Moment Demonstration, 12:30-3:00 (ILSs only)
- After-school Professional Development Session: Conferring Through the Lens of the 6 Cueing Systems, 4:00-5:30 PM (Open to Freedman and Zanetti faculties and Anchor School and Tier 2 school ILSs)
- Intermediate Demonstration Lesson, 8:30 - 11:30 AM (ILSs only)
- Kindergarten Coaching in the Moment Demonstration, 11:40 AM - 3:00 PM (ILSs only)